Friday, September 11, 2009

friday 110909

today skip class again... coz yesterday nite received sylvia's call... she said dun wan go for stat class... coz v oso din finished the past year questions.. lolx

morning when i wake up i received lily msg n missed call... she told me that stat class is cancelled... lolx... it was 1030 when i read the msg... coz i tot that first class was stat class... haha

then today i sae lily on Fb... then i ask her y din go class... <11am sth> then she replied the stat class cancelled d... actually i tot 11am is che class... then i jor... really feel guilty whole week din go for math class... haha

then today i received my aunty call... haha... she told me that she has the extra concert ticket < T_MUSIC FESTival>... lolx... then i get 2 tickets from her... but U not here to watch it wit me...

but i facing the prob for tomolo concert, coz my mum need to back karak... actually no prob de... but she said have to fetch my aunty < father side> ... she very mafan lo... ask us to fetch her at the genting skyway... then need to wait her finish work first summore... F*... take bus la... always bring trouble to us... haha... my mum oso complaint her... she said if tomolo my aunt din call her then she pretend forget wo... dunno leh... anything have to depend wat happen tomolo lo... haha

today mood quite good... if u read my blog u will know la...

nitezz everyone... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment