Sunday, September 13, 2009

130909

today is a meaningless day... coz whole day is doin nth... haha
slept at 5am... then woke up at 1300... then watching tv whole day... lolx
wat da relaxing day in karak... lolx

at 2030... back kl with my mum... then go to eat pan mee again... lolx... at nite start doin my stat past yr... coz tomolo nid to discuss... coz i dun wan to skip class anymore... although i said it on last week... lolx... but i just finished 5 question then fed up jor... coz chapter 2 is long chapter... lazy to refer notes... haha...

then just now my frenz called me n talk alot abt the < money n u> stuff to me... then i just FUYAN him only... haha... coz he just back from the course...so it's ok la... he oledi talked more than 1.5 hr abt the course... haha

now!!! wan to sleep d... it's d 2.48am < 140909 >...

p/s>> for the T-music FESTIVAL event... will update shortly... stay tuned!!! lolx...



niteZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment