Monday, September 14, 2009

140909

finally i attend math class today... since i last week skip math class< whole week class> haha... today when i face him i felt very paise lo... haha... dunno y i felt like he oledi fed up to me... when he checking ppl hw... he din come n check mine... haiz... sien la... i finish his hw this time... but nvm la... start on this week will have a good change for myself...

today class until 10am only... just 2 hrs class... then just keep copying notes... today just 9 persons attend only... blackies all din come... lol...

after class... i back home n sleep... i really feel very tired... coz last nite slept at 3am++... i lying on my bed... accidentally fall asleep... then i very blur... tot that i'm talking on phone... then keep on talking when i'm sleeping... damn funny... mayb u all dunno wat i wrote abt... lolx... sorry la... coz my english very bad...

whole day just ate 1 meal only leh... but din feel hungry la... coz it was dinner... so still ok la... after wake up, i feel very guilty coz the exam is coming soon but my notes still incomplete... so i immediately woke up n UPDATE my note... haha... after finished then on9 to play games...

now... PLAN to start my revision d... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment