Monday, August 17, 2009

bad luck!!! bad DAY

dunno y recently i felt that i damn damn damn f*-ing bad luck...

10 aug
AS results released... actually hv to be happy...
morning--->
felt very nervous coz results is gonna to release.. but i think that my result sure very bad one... i hv to pretend i'm not worry abt it... haiz...

evening--->
driving to INTI... on the way, i felt that my heart beat bcome very rapid... haha... mayb my death time is comin soon... when i reach subang, i went to maybank ATM withdraw money for the payment of resit papers... haha <> i wait sylvia in college... i called my frenz... they are were get good results... this make me feel more nervous... finally i walked into a-level office... get the statement from miss rafeah... the results really make me disappointed... i feel like wan to cry... but i cant do it... coz sylvia n niro were bside me... lolx...
after that i decide to register for che n bio (re-sit)... then i left iNTi with my bad results...

when driving home, it's was raining... traffic jam... make me stucked in the traffic... at the T-junction, my car suddenly shaking... wat happened??? it was a motorcycle bang my car... f***
when he saw me come out from my car... he ran away immediately... i was shocked...
the first thing i did, was calling my dad to report to him... then he asked me alot...
2ndly, i was calling my mum... she like nth oso...
then i called my dear... she keep on console me... but i really feel that i'm gonna to get scold soon...
i lying on bed cant fall in asleep... coz i really scared that my mum will scold me... but finally she din'... haha

it's was F* bad day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment